Watch the Preview for the Final Episode of True Blood

We’re down to the last of the lasts, you guys. Watch the preview for the final episode of True Blood below, and be sure to join us next week for our live chat and all the post-finale discussion.

1. Sol

August 17, 2014 at 11:44 pm

looks like Sookie’s gonna leave with Sam 🙁

August 18, 2014 at 9:52 am

Being a third wheel with Sam and Nicole isn’t how I picture Sookie at all. She’s got friends and family in Bon Temps. They all love her. Why would she leave that?

• Sol

August 18, 2014 at 1:38 pm

well the Yakuza aren’t the forgive or forget type
        one way or another she needs to disappear

2. Brandon W

August 18, 2014 at 3:02 am

I just wanna know why has Pam been grabbed and used as the bait like 4 times this year. every other episode she is caught and Eric has to do something so she isn’t killed. I guess they have always done this with her like how magister tortured her in S3 but it just seems like this year she’s extra helpless IMO!

August 18, 2014 at 9:57 am

Because she’s Eric’s weakness and all the baddies know it.

3. r&bmom

August 18, 2014 at 7:50 am

Sookie will use her fairy light ball to kill Bill so that he does not suffer. But it will only kill the vampire part of Bill. He will turn human, fulfilling the spoilers since the start of the season. Bill will have another dream and the baby in Sookie’s arms will have a baby Bill face… or… he will just die :).

4. Rina

August 18, 2014 at 11:51 am

Is Eric letting Pam feed off Sarah Newlin so that she’s also immune to Hep-V? As much as this show had been playing with my emotions for years, I can’t wait for the finale.

5. Sasha

August 18, 2014 at 12:00 pm

ahhhhh! I CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!

6. tasha

August 18, 2014 at 12:36 pm

This is my fav show. I cried lastnight and laugh but most cried because it is coming to the end. I dont want it to. Look forward to watching every Sunday and now I dont know what to watch after it ends. I will be buying it when it comes out on dvd to finish what I started. To the True Death Love to all the cast. Yall made the best show ever!!!!!! So sad to see it go.

7. andrea

August 18, 2014 at 1:48 pm

Are they turning Sarah into a vampire ?? That would be soooooo much fun to watch …I think Pam has a little something for her …she colored her hair back into blond ! I can’t wait to see what’s happening with Eric, The New Blood business, Mr.Gus and co.

8. Sarah

August 18, 2014 at 8:48 pm

I don’t know what to say…Obviously the series has deviated from the books so much.(I have read all of them). Um, maybe Eric saves Bill for Sookie and someone becomes vampire. Maybe Sara? Sookie? Don’t know.

9. candice

August 19, 2014 at 3:53 pm

Whose open grave is Sookie walking past in the clip? The black dress? Is Bill going to turn her?
    I think I’m in the minority, but I didn’t really like this episode. It felt like watching a soap opera, the plotlines are a bit too neat, like Jason’s and Jessica’s, I just dont buy Jessica’s feelings for Hoyt. And sorry, but Jason’s sex addiction is a bit more serious than something that can turn around after one night of not sleeping with someone.
    Yes, I know its TV. I just expected a bit more from TB

August 19, 2014 at 4:41 pm

You don’t buy Jessica’s feelings for Hoyt? Huh. It’s practically been a neon sign over her head, IMO.

Jason has been working on his sex addiction for a few seasons now. It’s been gradual, but he’s a far cry from the sex-obsessed young man we met in 2008.

10. Laney

August 19, 2014 at 4:29 pm

Whatever. Sookie is doing standing by an open grave she is saying that she ddoesn’t want to do this so I doubt if that scene is about her being turned and I really hope it’s not about burying Bill. I have a sinking feeling its about saying goodbye to someone though.
    I am resigned to whatever goes down in the finale and am feeling sad now that the end is so close!

11. Lisa

August 19, 2014 at 5:27 pm

New theory based on preview – Yakuza get Sookie but then Eric & Pam save her, and kill all of the Yakuza. Then E&P leave to create a company that sells New Blood as an immediate cure, and of course Sarah Newlin dies a brutal well deserved death. Ginger is E&P’s secretary at the new company. She and Eric never have sex again, but she’s satisfied.

Holly & Andy get married, and all the townspeople and Bill attend the wedding (Sookie is wearing the pink dress). Bill then meets the true death, thus the grave. Jason goes to Alaska, and the rest of the townspeople are happy in Bon Temps.

Sookie goes with Sam to Chicago (as friends, no romance as he loves Nicole and his baby), who has come to Bon Temps to attend the wedding. She starts a new life outside of Bon Temps. Flash forward a year and she’s doing great, a waitress in a nice restaurant and a new boyfriend who is not a vampire. THE END!!

12. Lisa

August 19, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Almost forgot – Sookie uses the last of her fae powers, so she’s a human by the time she leaves for Chicago. Not sure how that one plays out exactly. Maybe Bill since none of the Yakuza are vampires….or are they? Can never rule out crazy surprises on True Blood! #TrueToTheEnd

13. amanda

August 23, 2014 at 10:28 am

what is arlene carrying in the scene where her and andy are walking into Bill’s house?

August 23, 2014 at 10:57 am

I think it’s a wedding dress in a garment bag.

14. Lisa

August 24, 2014 at 9:28 pm

Nailed it!!! Well pretty close….Very happy with the ending. Sookie doesn’t to to Chicago but she does find happiness and a family with a non vampire.

15. Suki12

August 24, 2014 at 9:48 pm

My hearti is broken that the show is over,but everything is wrapped up? But who Sookie with?